Q: How can everybody stay safe and enjoy our time at school?
The kindergarten children have been discussing:
Why do they come to school?
How do they stay safe at school?
How can they enjoy their time at school?
The ELC Kindergarten teachers and students worked together to create 8 Essential Agreements. These are 8 expectations that the students and teachers agreed to.
1. We will be kind
2. We will help each other.
3. We will listen to our friends.
4. We will share.
5. We will stay safe by wearing masks and washing hands often.
6. We will play carefully so no one gets hurt and nothing breaks.
7. We will play with everyone.
8. We will use walking feet inside the ELC.
Then, students created a book to illustrate the 8 expectations.