Summer Program Application
Admission to the NIS Summer Program in 2023 will be open to students age 8-14 (entering grade 3 through grade 8). Eligible students must be currently studying full-time in an international school (or school outside of Japan) which uses an English-based school curriculum AND also not enrolled in the Japanese school system. Participants for all sessions must submit a completed application form.
- Apply online
- Confirmation (Acceptance) letter and payment information, or rejection letter will be sent to applicants
- More detailed information will be sent to each participant by 1-2 weeks prior to each session
- Please pay program fees by payment deadline
- If your child is covered by the Japanese Health Insurance Plan, please send the copy of the plan (健康保険証写し）to the Admissions and Development Office
- 2686 Minamihara, Nakashidami, Moriyama-ku, Nagoya, Japan 463-0002 email@example.com
- Applicants may be put on a wait-list, or given conditional acceptance when his/her enrollment eligibility is undetermined
- Students can order lunch as an option, or bring a bag-lunch/bento.
- Students must bring a thermos full of water or tea. Snacks will be provided.
- Students must bring change of clothes everyday.