Summer Program Application
We are sorry, but all the grade groups have reached their capacities and applications for the 2022 Summer Program have been closed.
Thank you so much for your interest in NIS Summer Program, and we hope to see you next summer!
Admission to the NIS Summer Program is open to students age 4-12 (entering Preschool 4 through grade 6), who are either:
- Currently studying full-time in an international school AND who are not enrolled in the Japanese school system;
- Japanese returnee students (returned within the last two years); or
- Non-Japanese or multi-cultural/multi-national with sufficient English language skills to participate.
Participants for all sessions must submit a completed application form.
To ensure a safe and successful program, if our teachers judge that they are unable to adequately communicate with your child, unable to guarantee the safety of all students, or unable to meet the needs of your child in any way, we reserve the right to decline further participation in the Summer Program at any time.
- Apply online
- Confirmation (Acceptance) letter and payment information, or rejection letter will be sent to applicants
- More detailed information will be sent to each participant by 1-2 weeks prior to each session
- Please pay program fees by payment deadline
- If your child is covered by the Japanese Health Insurance Plan, please send the copy of the plan (健康保険証写し）to the Admissions and Development Office
- 2686 Minamihara, Nakashidami, Moriyama-ku, Nagoya, Japan 463-0002 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants may be put on a wait-list, or given conditional acceptance when his/her enrollment eligibility is undetermined
- Students can order lunch as an option, or bring a bag-lunch/bento.
- Students must bring a thermos full of water or tea. Snacks will be provided.
- Students must bring change of clothes everyday.
NIS now has an official LINE@ account! Friend us HERE to get the latest information!