Welcome to the NIS PTA!
On behalf of the NIS PTA (Parent/Teacher Association), it is my pleasure to welcome you to our wonderful community!
We are looking forward to a great year filled with fantastic events supporting our kids, teachers and parents!
PTA activities include:
- Organizing the Welcome Potluck, Welcome Teas, Community Raffle, Harvest Lunch, Holiday Bazaar, Games Night, Spring Fair, and Ice Cream and Popcorn Days
- Donations to Gr.12 Graduation Celebrations, and Kindergarten, Gr.5 and Gr.8 Celebrations
- Supporting the Year Book Fund and the Library Sleepover
- Managing Spirit Wear and Items
- Clothing Swap
- Organizing culture-sharing activities
- Coordinating cultural trips
- Arranging cooking and language classes
- Coordinating Class Representative System
- Coordinating Parent Luncheons
- Funding for Welcome gifts for new teachers
- Coordinating Teacher Appreciation Breakfast
- Beautifying PTA garden
The primary way to make it best year for your family and our community is to join NIS-PTA! We encourage each of you to show your commitment by joining the PTA. Your support enhances your children’s experiences at our school and we want to hear from you!
Once you become a member, you can also support the PTA in a variety of ways : helping out at PTA events, becoming a class representative or simply participating PTA events, as much as you’d like or able to do.
Thank you for your interest in the PTA. If you have any questions, contact us at “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
We look forward to seeing you at our events and receiving your support!
NIS PTA President
How to become a member
Joining PTA is easy! If you want to become a member;
1. Submit the PTA Registration Form
2. Pay Annual family membership fees*
*Annual family membership fees :
- Joining the school before or during the 1st quarter or 2nd quarter (Semester 1), membership fees are ¥5,000 per family.
- Joining the school in the 3rd or 4th quarter (Semester 2), membership fees are ¥2,500 per family.
There are two ways to pay your membership fees :
- By bank transfer : Please note your child’s name and grade.
The bank information is:
Bank Name : Mitsubishi UFJ Bank, Branch #252 (Fujigaoka)
Account Type : General Deposit Account (Futsu Yokin)
Account Name : Nagoya Kokusai Gakko PTA
Account Number : 0124568
- By cash : Include the fee, along with your name and email address in a sealed envelope, and hand it to your child's teacher.
Connect with the PTA!
Haiku is NIS internal (protected) website and is used as our main platform to guide parents to important information. You can find more updated information on PTA activities HERE;
The PTA use Facebook as one key way to connect with the NIS parent community. This is a closed network of NIS parents. Please reach out on Facebook to connect!